Web Content Management
Like many other organizations, you are faced with the challenge of creating and maintaining numerous Web sites, whether it is internal intranets or your public corporate Web site. The biggest challenge is to retain centralized control and keep cost inline, while empowering individual business units to create and manage their own content.
Creating and managing your Web sites is becoming more difficult and complex. Your customers, vendors and company employees need access to content both accurately and quickly. Your IT and Web team are increasing tasked with keeping your Web sites performance optimal and content up to date. All of this has to be done with fewer people and dollars.
Banh, Inc. Web Content Management addresses the need for you to create and manage multiple Web sites effectively. The system enables your organization to reduce cost while increasing productivity by providing a strong, underlying Web content management infrastructure that enforces IT standards for architecture, a consistent approach to content creation and contribution with centralized control, and an easy to use content authoring interface for business users.
Web content management is the underlying foundation, management layer and automation vehicle for many key business applications, such as:
- Multi-site management with distributed site design
- Company Public Internet site
- Company Internal Web site for products, departments, divisions, etc.
- Franchisee Web sites
- Temporary Web sites for events, promotions, etc.
Two Solutions Hosted vs. Licensed
- Minimize Web development costs: Add more features and functionality to your Web site without having to increase headcount. Make processes more efficient while requiring less upkeep and ultimately lowering total operational costs.
- Reduce risk and ensure Web content accuracy and quality: Empower content authors to directly manage their own content. Re-use content across multiple pages and sites to help eliminate errors and oversights.
- Lower help desk/customer service center costs: Improve customer self-service so staff members field fewer phone calls and spend less time researching information.
- Easily manage multiple sites with a consistent corporate brand: Consolidate servers and infrastructure. Enforce consistent branding while empowering business units to own site design and maintain content.
- Re-allocate headcount: Transfer full-time Webmasters charged with maintaining content to other initiatives. Enable technical resources to focus on creating personalized visitor experiences, building workflows or connecting Web sites to other business processes.
You have your choice of two Web Content Management options. Both include the full range of WCMS features and functionality. Just pick the implementation that best meets your organization's needs.
The Hosted WCMS is ideal for organizations that seek to eliminate the hardware cost, network infrastructure build-up, and day-to-day maintenance typically associated with most CMS. This option brings Web Content Management within easy, no-risk reach to the most companies and project groups. It is also ideal for customers who prefer to license software as a service and eliminate the one-time up-front charge of licensed software.
For customers who prefer to own, host, and administer their own software and data, Banh, Inc. offers CMS software licenses. Customers supply their own server hardware, Internet network connectivity, and database license.
For additional information on Web Content Management, Contact Us.